Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

my wonderful letter of pt england school


pen pal.jpg
Name:  kharizma.
Class:  room 14

School: pt england
Address: 130 Pt England Rd, Pt England, Auckland 1072, New Zealand
Date: 6/9/17

Dear Kate .
Thank you for the wonderful letter  and all the question  that you made for  me  and yes I love sushi  do you like to play outside or play on the park do you have a favourite thing  to do  .
OOr favourite thing to eat . how many friends do you have I  have 3 friend and there names are  julianna ,kiarah ,Angelica and did you know i have a really  cool teacher her name is miss davis and have you ever tasted the yummiest And the delicious cake or cup cake ever will I do .      



I got some questions for you have you ever seen harold  and when is your birthday and did you know i am 8 years old two i wish that  we were twins  or that were bone at the same time  that  will be really really cool do you have a cousin  at your I do I  have a lot of cousin
I have 6 and one big brother but he is in Australia and what country were you bone . I was
Bone in Australia  have you ever done  cross country  we did i came 5 and we get to have a fun run that means  that we have to raise money and get a prises  but if you get more than 100 you get 1 or 10 prises .







Have you ever seen ned. I have seen  Ned  I have we have a picture  of him on our door
Do you have a picture of Ned on the door if you do just tell me .do you have some
Computers in your class if you do how many do you have
We do we have 6 computers





8 Sep 2017 12:10:34.jpg
This is my cousin gabby



Well it was  good writing to you my cool pen pal



Love kharizma






Pic

Copy of Kharizma.jpeg



this is a this is a picture of me  




IMG_3930 (2).JPG

this is a picture of me and my friends there name s
are julianna and georgie .

No comments:

Post a Comment